Electronic Auction Terms and Conditions
The Promoter operates and manages Duty Free Shops (the "DFS") named "Mumbai Duty Free" at the Arrivals and Departures sides of Terminal 2 at Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai ("CSMIA") and sells duty free goods. International passenger taxes. pursuant to the concession granted to them by Mumbai International Airport Limited (the “MIAL” or the “Airport Operator”). International passengers departing from CSMIA Terminal 2 for destinations outside of India are eligible to participate in the electronic auction under the following conditions:
The entrant/bidder irrevocably and unconditionally accepts all terms and conditions of this campaign/electronic auction and waives any and all rights to contest any and/or all terms and conditions of this campaign.
In addition to the terms defined in these Terms and Conditions, the following words and expressions shall have the meanings specified below, unless the context otherwise requires:-
- “Flughafen” or “CSMIA” refers to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai.
- "Auction Period" means the period from March 17, 2023 to April 17, 2023 (both dates inclusive).
- “Participant/Bidder” means the international passenger with valid travel documents traveling to a destination outside of India and participating in the Electronic Auction.
- “Customer” means the international passenger purchasing from Mumbai Duty Free
- “Tax-free goods” means any goods, articles, etc. sold in the duty free shop.
- "International Passenger" means a person traveling to a destination outside of India.
- “Organizer” means Mumbai Travel Retail Private Limited (“MTRPL”), which operates a Duty Free Shop at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai.
- “Terminal 2” or “T2” means Passenger Terminal 2 at CSMIA.
- “Terms and Conditions” means these Electronic Auction Terms and Conditions.
THE CAMPAIGN / e-ACTION
Our eAuction solutions provide customers with a dynamic portal to quickly bid on products with just a few clicks. Connect with us and experience cloud-based digital auctions that meet all your needs.
The Promoter is hosting the exclusive 1965 Bowmore 52 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whiskey electronic auction where the international passenger has the opportunity to bid the below price for the product.
- International passengers over the age of 25 boarding or departing from CSMIA Terminal 2 can participate in the electronic auction.
- Making an offer or on our platform is a very simple process. The electronic auction can be done byhttps://mumbaidutyfree.net/bid
- Bids are only accepted in US dollars.
- The participant/competitor must provide the information specified on the website/form.
- An international passenger has the opportunity to bid multiple times.
- If the bid is successful, Mumbai Duty-Free will notify the bidder/bidder.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION
- Immigration is open to all international passengers (all nationalities) above the age of 25 who are traveling from the Duty Free Shop in Terminal 2, CSMIA, to a destination outside of India with all the necessary details.
- Bidders/Passengers must be over the age of 25 to participate in the Electronic Auction and be eligible to participate in the Electronic Auction under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Directors, managers, employees and immediate family members of the Sponsor associated with this Sweepstakes is not eligible to participate. Immediate family means the following: spouse, former spouse, domestic partner, child or stepchild (whether by birth or adoption), father, mother, step-parent, grandparent, step-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, middle -brother, half-sister or cousin.
- The competitor/competitor must provide their personal details mentioned in the registration form, such as name, age, gender, marital status, passport details, itinerary details, address, mobile phone number, email address, etc. If you do not provide this information, that entrant's entry will be ineligible and will not be valid.
ELECTRONIC AUCTION PERIOD
The Electronic Auction begins at 00:00 (IST) on March 17, 2023 and ends at 23:59 (IST) on April 17, 2023 ("Auction Period").
RESULTS OF THE AUCTION AND
The results of the electronic auction will be announced on May 2, 2023. The data will be communicated in advance to all bidders who have successfully submitted their offers.
- International passengers boarding/departing from CSMIA Terminal 2 and over the age of 25 can participate in the electronic auction.
- The electronic auction can be done byhttps://mumbaidutyfree.net/bid.
- An international passenger/bidder will have the opportunity to bid multiple times.
- Once the electronic auction is closed, the bidder/passenger will be contacted regarding their prize.
- Winning bidder must prepay 100% of their purchases/items duty free.
- The winning bidder must make full payment up to 07 days before the travel date.
- The payment method is accepted only in the bank account of the organizer, through net-banking.
- All gifts/offers/coupons will beNObe accepted at the time of payment.
- The winning bidder has the option to pay in USD.
- If payment is made in a foreign currency (other than Indian Rupee), the exchange rate will be calculated according to the bank rate on the day of payment.
- All applicable exchange fees must be the responsibility of the successful bidder. The organizer is NOT obliged to readjust/refund the amount.
- As it is a tax-free product, the bidder will not receive any tax benefit document (VAT, ICMS, etc.).
- Once the payment has been successfully made, the winning bidder will inform the organizer of his trip details (date, flight number, etc.) for the departure of T2, CSMIA, at least 07 (seven) days in advance so that the product is delivered at the point of departure for collection so that it is ready.
- At the time of delivery of the product, the winning bidder will be delivered the product in its original packaging (packaging/box/packaging material) as provided by the brand itself.
- Pursuant to the Indian Customs Regulations of the ProsecutorCAN NOTDeliver products/product packaging/exhibits etc. outside of your business premises. The bidder who is awarded the contract must make a pre-order for the collection of the product.
- If the winning Bidder wishes to collect the Product upon arrival in India, all procedural steps, including the clearance of the Product in accordance with the Indian Customs Regulations, including payment of any applicable duties and other charges, are the sole responsibility of the Bidder. Winning Bidder. .
- Many airlines and countries have specific restrictions on carrying liquids, aerosols, and gels (LAGs) in carry-on baggage. Failure to comply with these restrictions may result in the product being confiscated by security personnel prior to shipment. It is the responsibility of the winning bidder to ensure that the products purchased meet the security and duty-free requirements of their specific destination.
- The organizer and its affiliated agencies and companies are not responsible for the confiscation of goods by security/customs authorities. Claims against this auctioned product will NOT be accepted.
- Pursuant to the applicable provisions of the Indian Customs Act, 1962,"NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND"of all products can be offered to the winning bidder.
INFORMATION ABOUT LIQUIDS, AEROSOLS AND GELS (LAG).
EXCHANGE / RETURN
100% SECURE ONLINE AUCTION MARKET
We know that data theft is a big problem today, and to combat it, we do our best to protect all types of personal data in our database. We use industry standard encryption and firewall protection to protect your network from malicious software.
- All bids/entries are the property of the Promoter. The data of the bidders/participants/customers are used by the organizer to carry out this electronic auction.
- The bidder/participant accepts the storage of their personal data in the organizer's database. The organizer collects the personal data of the bidder/participant/client to carry out the promotion. If the requested information is not provided, the bidder/participant will not be able to validate the registration in the electronic auction. By participating in the electronic auction, each bidder/participant/customer accepts, unless otherwise indicated, that the organizer may use their personal data for marketing purposes. The personal data of the bidder/participant/client may be communicated to the judicial authorities. The request for access, updating or rectification of data must be addressed to the organizer. If a bidder/participant/client does not truthfully provide all the requested personal data, the organizer may determine that he is not authorized to participate in the electronic auction. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Bidder/Competitor/Customer's consent for Promoter to use Bidder/Competitor/Customer's name, likeness, likeness and/or voice if successful (including photographs, film, files and/or recordings thereof ). Media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including the results) and promoting the products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Electronic Auction subject to written instructions from any relevant regulatory authority.
The winner of this electronic auction must, at the request of the Promoter, participate, free of charge, in all promotional activities (such as advertising and photography) related to winning the prize and consent to the use of their name and likeness by the Promoter in Promotional material.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and its affiliated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential damages or lost profits), cost, damages, personal injury or death incurred or suffered (whether this is or not the case is or not). negligence of any person) in connection with this Electronic Auction or the acceptance or use of any prize, excluding any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case such liability shall be limited to the minimum permitted by law).
- The Promoter and/or its affiliates, group companies and/or the Promoter will not be responsible for: (1) false or inaccurate information, whether caused by bidder/entrant/customer, typographical errors or by any equipment or programming associated with or used in the Contest; (2) unauthorized human interference with any part of the electronic auction entry process; (3) technical or human errors that may occur in the administration of the electronic Auction or in the processing of the Entries; or (4) injury or damage to any person or property that may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by Bidder/Bidder/Customer's participation in the Electronic Auction or by the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize. If, for any reason, a bidder/entrant/customer's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously removed, lost, destroyed or damaged, the bidder/entrant/customer's sole recourse is another electronic auction entry.
- The organizer and the agencies and companies associated with it are not responsible for any damage caused by the transport of the product.
SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES
The organizer may communicate or promote this electronic campaign/auction through social networking sites, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. However, the electronic auction is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any such social media platform. Bidders/participants/customers provide their information to the organizer and not to any of these social media platforms. Each bidder/participant/customer completely releases this social media platform from all liability.
The winner will be notified by phone and/or text message and/or email and/or in writing within 02 (two) days after the electronic auction and their name and state/region of residence will be disclosed to the Promoter ( www.mumbaiddutyfree.net)
The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of travel itinerary. The identification deemed suitable for verification is at the discretion of the organizer.
- If a winning entry is determined not to meet the eligibility requirements, the entry will be disregarded and a new winner for that product will be determined by drawing another valid entry. The decision of the Promoter's designee is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the matter.
- Promoter, in its sole discretion, may disqualify and prohibit further participation in this electronic Auction any Submission that tampers with or benefits from the entry process or operation of the electronic Auction, or otherwise violates these Terms, acts in a disruptive manner, or acts intended to harass, abuse, threaten or harass another person.
WARRANTY AND PRODUCT WARRANTY
The organizer is not responsible in any case for the guarantee and/or guarantee of the product. The bidder/participant/customer of the electronic auction is responsible for claiming the warranty and/or guarantee of the product received from its manufacturer/service provider/distributor. The customer is obliged to pay the value of the extended warranty and/or product warranty. The client expressly and definitively exempts the organizer from the guarantee and/or guarantee of the product.
PROBLEMS IN THE ELECTRONIC AUCTION
If, for any reason, any aspect of this electronic auction cannot be conducted as planned, including due to computer virus infection, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or other reasons outside of Reason of the Promoter corrupting or interfering with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the electronic Auction or void any affected Entry.
UNCLAIMED PRODUCTS EXPIRE
If the product is not accepted or claimed within 07 (seven) days after the draw, the respective winner's bid will be considered void and the Promoter reserves the right to make said electronic bid/auction in the same place where it will be held. . as the original drawing as necessary for the distribution of the product. Each bid winner in this event will be notified within 02 (two) days after the announcement by phone/SMS/Whatsapp message/email and in writing and their name and address will be disclosed in the state/regionwww.mumbaidutyfree.net
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
All questions and issues related to the formation, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions or the rights and obligations of the Electronic Auction and the Promoter in connection with the Bid/Campaign shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, are the laws of India and the Mumbai Court has exclusive jurisdiction.